May 3-6, 2019 Evendale Fine Art Exhibit
Exhibit held at the Evendale Recreation Center, 10500 Reading Rd. Cincinnati, OH
All entries will be submitted via CallforEntry.org.
Application Dates: January 10 – March 10, 2019
Application Fee: $30 for the first image, $10 additional images up to 5 maximum
Applications submitted before the March 9 Early Bird Deadline are $20 for the first image, $5 for additional images up to 5 maximum.
Notification Date: March 18, 2019
PRESENTED BY THE VILLAGE OF EVENDALE CULTURAL ARTS CENTER & RECREATION DEPARTMENT.
ECAC is honored to celebrate the diverse, talented artists living or working within a 50 mile radius of Evendale. The ECAC warmly encourages all artists to participate in the Evendale Fine Art Exhibit.
Evendale Fine Art Exhibit Awards
Best in Show: $500 & One-Person Show at ECAC on mutually acceptable dates.
2nd Place: $350
3rd Place: $200
3 Honorable Mention Awards: $50 each
2019 JUROR- Chuck Marshall
Chuck grew up in New Antioch, Ohio. He grew up working farms and spending time in his father’s construction trade. Knowing he wanted to do something different, Chuck spent hours each day sketching images of fields, hillsides, animals and people. Chuck began his art education at the Art Institute of Cincinnati and finished at the California Art Institute in Southern California. He spent many years as an illustrator and graphic artist while painting fine art. Chuck has been invited to and participated in many national plein air events as a guest artist. He has won awards in other national events including the Annual American Impressionist Society’s competition. Chuck’s work has been published in International Artist Magazine, American Artist Magazine, Plein Air Magazine, and American Art Collector.
January 10 - March 10
- May 3, 6 to 9 pm
- May 4, 12 to 5 pm
- May 5, 1 to 4 pm
- May 6, 1 to 6 pm
Early Bird Application Deadline
Notification of Accepted Artists
Delivery of Accepted Artworks
- Tuesday, April 30, 4 to 6 pm
- Wednesday, May 1, 10 am to 1 pm
Delivery and Show is at the Evendale Recreation Center. Call ECAC at 563.1350 to make arrangements for earlier drop off if needed
Exhibition Opening Night
- Monday, May 6, 6 to 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 7, 9:30 am to 11:30 am
Susan Gordy: 513-563-1350, email@example.com
WACC 126th Annual Juried Exhibition
The Barn/ WACC Juried Exhibition
6980 Cambridge Ave.
Mariemont, OH 45227
Application Deadline - March 31, 2019
All submissions will be processed through CaFÉ (CallForEntry.org)
CLICK HERE - to go to our CaFÉ listing
The Woman's Art Club of Cincinnati is the oldest existing Woman's Art Club operating without interruption in the United States. Distinguished early members include Bessie Wessel, Elizabeth Nourse, and founders Dixie Seldon and Henrietta Wilson. Click Here for more information about the Woman's Art Club of Cincinnati.
The goal of this exhibition is to showcase fine art works produced by women from Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. The focus of the jurying process will be on craftsmanship, color, and composition with an emphasis upon diversity in style and subject. Computer-generated art will not be accepted.
Jurors: This exhibition will be selected and judged by our prestigious jurors Jim Glover and Mark Gingerich. Glover is a nationally recognized oil painter with 30 years' experience in wildlife illustration and graphic design for the Ohio Department of Natural Resources. Gingerich is a contemporary impressionist painter from Ohio. He is a founding member of the Ohio Plein Air Society and a signature member of the American Impressionist Society.
Eligibility: Women only. Must be at least 18 years of age and reside in Ohio, Indiana, or Kentucky.
Please Note - accepted artwork must be hand delivered.
Awards total more than $3500
Best of Show Award - $1500
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: MARCH 31, 2019 - tinyurl.com/126CAFE
Exhibition Runs May 10 - 26, 2019
Reception & Awards Presentation
May 10, 2019 | 6 - 9 PM
for up to two entries but only one may be accepted
$50 - WACC members (go to members section for instructions)
$65 - Non-members
Pay Entry Fee online at time of submission or pay by check to WACC. Checks must be received by March 31, 2019. Mail to: WACC-AJE, 6980 Cambridge Avenue, Mariemont OH 45227
- Entries are digital and must be submitted online at CaFÉ - tinyurl.com/126CAFE
- Fee Payment - CaFÉ website at time of entry submission or by check made out to WACC as noted above. Checks must be received by March 31, 2019 in order for submission entry to be eligible for the competition/exhibition. Artists will be notified when checks are received.
- All work must be of original concept and design.
- Work created in an instructional setting, including, but not limited to, workshops and art classes, are not considered original artwork.
- Maximum entries, two (2); however, only one (1) may be accepted. (Entrance fee is the same for one or two entries.)
- Work must be for sale. Not-For-Sale (NFS) works will not be accepted. A 20% commission from sales will be retained by the Woman's Art Club of Cincinnati (WACC).
- Work must have been created within the last 3 years and not have previously been in a juried exhibition.
- Frames are required for most 2-D pieces - exceptions are gallery-wrap stretched canvas showing no bare or stapled edges, wall-mounted pieces designed to be displayed without frames (for example: fabric pieces, works on panels, wall sculptures, 2-D glass art, etc.) All works must be delivered ready-to-hang with all appropriate hanging hardware - saw-tooth hangers are not appropriate and will not be accepted.
- Size of wall art, including frame, must not exceed 40" x 40".
- Sculpture, glass, and other 3-D art work must be of a measurement to be exhibited atop a pedestal measuring 20"x20"x39".
- Photography entries cannot be digitally enhanced, manipulated or altered.
- Small items such as jewelry must include display props.
- Accepted work must be hand-delivered and retrieved. No shipped works will be accepted.
Liabilities and Responsibilities: All entries will be made at the risk of the entrant. Care and caution will be exercised in the handling of all art work. Neither WACC nor The Barn may be held responsible for loss or damage. Insurance is the responsibility of the artist.
June 1, 2019 Art in the Garden, Augusta, KY
Application Deadline - April 1, 2019
The Augusta Art Guild would like to invite you to be a part of our 19th annual “Art in the Garden” event to take place on Saturday, June 1, 2019 from 10:00 am till 5:00 pm. This premier event brings together fine regional artists along the banks of the Ohio River in beautiful Augusta, Kentucky. In addition to showcasing exceptional art and artists, we provide live music and a variety of local food and wine. It is an exciting time in beautiful and historic Augusta and we expect over 5,000 visitors for the day.
We are seeking artists who create ORIGINAL ART that they alone have produced. This is a juried show. Awards this year include; $300 Best of Show 2D, $300 Best of Show 3D, and $200 People’s Choice Award. You will find further details and the Art in the Garden application at www.AugustaArtGuild.com. We hope you will consider exhibiting at “Art In The Garden.”